Personal Contract Purchase Explained
Audi Leasing in Brighton, East Sussex
For people looking to buy a new Audi, personal contract purchase could help you spread the costs:
Any individual can use a personal contract purchase plan, whether in business or not.
You will first need to decide on a vehicle that suits you, a repayment period you would like to spread your costs over, and an estimate of your annual mileage.
We will then withhold a portion of the cars value till the last month of the contract agreement; becoming your optional final payment. You then need to decide on how much you would like to pay as a deposit, (typically 10% of the vehicle’s retail price), including any part exchange you wish to include.
At the end of the agreement you have 3 options:
- Part-exchange your Audi for another and start a new Solution agreement.
- Pay the optional final payment and own your Audi.
- Return your Audi with no further payments (terms and conditions apply)
- Low initial deposits
- Ideal for opting out from the company car (no company car tax)
- Low monthly payments
- Option to purchase or return at the end of the agreement
- Ability to change to a brand new vehicle on a regular basis